Translate

Friday, April 24, 2020

Updated Logos

I forget how to export it as the black and white wanted.

I still want to do many things with this one. It is really cool.
I have a lot of plans for this one too. None of them are where they will be when the assignment is complete. The biggest thing is just converting the idea into the finished piece.

2 comments:

  1. These are looking good. I might suggest, however, different fonts for the words "Proper" and "Whisky" in that last logo. You're blending a lot of different erras. "Proper" is in a very Victorian era font and "Whiskey" is in a very 1950s diner type of font. The word "Irish" is in a font that looks the way a sophisticated whiskey should taste. So maybe go with that or some fonts that feel related to it. If you want a different font for contrast, I might suggest a simple, sans serif font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blades logo looks really good. I'm interested in seeing what else you do to these but as they stand now, I like them. The blades logo looks like it could be on the cover of a video game.

    ReplyDelete