Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

The h**k did they go?

One day he will be the Champ. I plan to come back to all my finished projects from the whole semester and really finish them.
Here is one that you would think would be quite simple. It will be with time.
This one was something.It was easier than I was making it. The Invisibles were still much fun though.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mike. These aren't bad. I particularly enjoy the first one with the floating headscarf and volleyball. They do need little tweaks here and there. Your second and third images need that white area at the edges cropped out. Here and there you have some fuzzy edges on your model (maybe fewer pixels of feathered edges were needed) and that floating orange hat needs to be a little darker for the lighting of the room. Small fixes and these will be working even better than they already are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the second one with the recliner. It has an intersting composition.

    ReplyDelete