Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Mike's Hard Computer Drawings: Clone Wars

what is even going on here Brother?

Please do not do this to me........
I had a reflection of me on that table, and it was difficult to erase it. This one took the longest to do, but it turned out nicely.  This whole Assignment was really fun to do. I enjoyed it very much so.

Be careful of what you look at..........

3 comments:

  1. These are quite humorous. I like what all of the clones are doing, it makes all of these feel unique! The shawdows are good and I honestly cant find any mistakes, good job! My favorite is "please do not do this to me........" I think it is super and 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank You Madame
    I’m glad you like it. It’s a nice Birthday Present

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mike. Please forgive the later-than-planned response to your work. The past week has been crazy. However, in your case, you did receive a critique on Friday, so I think you're aware of what needs to be done with these. I will repeat here that these are fun. Interesting choice to make them all self portraits. The narratives are fun, as well. Most of your issues are alignment issues, where just zooming in and adjusting the position of layers ever so slightly will fix the problem.

    ReplyDelete