Translate

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Final Twose

The last ones look pretty....welll.........

This one is supposed to be a lot of randomness combined to make sense. You kinda got it with the dogs acting as Kobe's Sphinxs'
It was inspired by death and life.



This one was inspired by drugs
I wanted to leave the red background from the original picture, but it didn't work out like that. 

3 comments:

  1. Hey "Andrew". So, first off, let me point out that you did the very thing I asked you guys NOT to do and you put your images into separate posts. Please, in the future, post them all together (even if you have posted some of them already). That said, these are quite amusing. Your hotel weirdness image in particular is a standout as is "kick that duck". I will say, however, that "Dave Russ" is a particularly low resolution image. Also, a couple of these I think could have benefited from some closer cutting. The lasso cutting around some of your figures feels a bit sloppy, and in some places it works and it seems to be the point (your guitar player's feet for instance), but in other places (like your Kobe piece) it ends up looking rushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these specifically because I am in one of them. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very interesting. My favorite is the one in the hotel room with several of our friends from theatre in it lol.

    ReplyDelete